12/11/2005

Friends come a' callin

Yesterday we had a fun visit from Janelle and two of her kids, Andrew and Kathryn. Ethan was absolutely thrilled at the prospect of having "his friends" over, excitedly listing all of the things he would show them when they arrived (my skateboard, my Spiderman costume...). Indeed, true to his word, not long after their arrival, he stripped down in front of his guests without warning, in order to don his Spider garb.

Keith took the boys sledding at a park in nearby Beverly Hills (yes, there is a Beverly Hills in Michigan...I laughed too) and they seemed to have a fun time. Ethan was outfitted in full winter weather gear, including face mask and goggles.








Andrew, who is nine, graciously played along with Ethan and his 3 year old games...it was funny to see.
We wish they lived closer, but at least we're in the same state and can get together occasionally. Good times.


3 comments:

Claire said...

What fun! When I looked at the top picture, I didn't realize that Ethan was wearing goggles- I thought he had some sort of fake handlebar mustache or something....and then I realized what it was...

melrandall said...

I hope Ethan was wearing his spiffy Spiderman boots when he went sledding -- Spidey for all occasions!

He looks kind of like a small and puffy Darth Vader in that top picture...

Booker said...

Yeehaw! for spidey! in whatever incarnation he takes at the time, lol...