2/14/2007

A snowy, sunny Valentine's Day













We had a few inches of snow last night and Ethan's school was canceled. Our morning was slow and cozy, mostly spent gazing at the white stuff outside.













Even though we missed Ethan's Valentine's Tea for all of us mothers which was scheduled for today, he didn't seem to mind too much because Keith promised to take him sledding. I would have liked to go as well but didn't want to jeopardize Drew's recovery by taking him out in the cold.













More of the same on flickr. I have a hard time deleting them.

4 comments:

drewey fern said...

I LOVE these pictures! Especially the top one. What a treasure!

Also, thanks for introducing me to Flickr! I was wondering how to put my pics online for people to see, and remembered your successful use of Flickr and jumped on in! So far so good...

Kristi said...

Aaaw, that first picture is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Do you think you could send some of that snow our way? We haven't had any in weeks and it's very sad.

Anonymous said...

so sweet...waiting patiently by the window...