4/16/2008

Day 1:














Near the beginning of the year, I kept running across a flurry of photography groups and projects on blogs and flickr. I wanted to join in but it was a bit of a crazy time and I wasn't sure I could stick to an everyday sort of thing. Inspired again recently by Shari, whose photography is always amazing, I'm going to attempt a daily photo post myself for a month.

Nothing spectacular, just everyday moments. Photography helps me appreciate the ordinary. It forces me to look for a little beauty in the mundane.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this idea! I might have to join you. It really does make you appreciate the little things doesn't it? I love seeing everyone's 365 photos on Flickr but don't think I want to commit to something like that. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

KJ said...

Hurray! I love pictures :)

Anonymous said...

I love doing these photo weeks with you, count me in on the next one, I will get my camera fixed by then. Either that or learn how to use Johns. You have just given me a boost to get going again, thanks. I love the day 2 picture, we want to come exploring with you soon.