1/02/2009

Boys in the house

We just enjoyed a visit from my sister Claire and my utterly adorable nephew, Aiden. It had been a year since we'd seen them right after Aiden's birth so it was good to visit and catch up. The older boys, especially, enjoyed interacting with their cousin. Adam wasn't so sure.















I don't think I've ever seen such a content, laid-back baby. Aiden was happy and social, smiling and laughing and imitating all sorts of sounds and squeals. Quite a joy to behold.

3 comments:

Shari said...

That's such an adorable photo of the four of them in their little hats! :-)

kw said...

cute widdle aiden..

Anonymous said...

HuRRAY!!! How thrilling! I'm so glad you got to spend some time together : ) Your boys look good together--right at home with each other...That's great!

Love,
Gretchen