2/12/2011

A pack rat goes digital

If you have children, you have learned to ruthlessly discard stacks of "art" on a daily basis. Unless, of course, you prefer your house looking like an episode of Hoarders.

Eighty percent of the projects I'm tripping over are easy enough to part with.

And then there's the occasional charmer. This morning's masterpiece brought to you by Drew:

"Daddy's Brain. Out for a walk."
























There are a lot of possible solutions out there for organizing and displaying the real treasures. (I worked so hard and got them all from the same site)

I've been wanting to try one I first saw here. Genius! Scan in your favorites, combine into one piece to have printed (snapfish or shutterfly, perhaps), frame and hang. AND THROW AWAY THE ORIGINALS!

Here's my work in progress:

0 comments: